Break the monotony of a busy workspace with Prokrida. Join us at this event to play smart and rebuild stronger team relations. Prokrida successfully collaborates the idea of making team building a combo of fun and fitness.
It’s a Pure corporate Tournament where all your team members must be working in the same company.
Registration closes as soon as we complete 32 teams.
Register using the 15% discount coupon: SPORTZIFY15 (valid only till 10th January, 2019)
- Winners: Rs 15000 + Trophy + Medals + Certificate
- Runner Up: Rs 10000 + Trophy + Medals + Certificate
- Semifinalist 1: Rs 6000 + Trophy + Medals + Certificate
- Semifinalis 2: Rs 6000 + Trophy + Medals + Certificate
Date & Day:
16th & 17th February
Saturday & Sunday
7:30 AM - 5 PM
Gopalan Sports Center, Whitefield
11 a side Knockout tournament
(Only 32 teams)
Rs 5300 per Team
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Register using 15% discount coupon: SPORTZIFY15 (valid only till 10th January 2019)
- All the player should be from the same company. If any team found to be playing with non-corporate players or any players from a different company, then it can be disqualified from the tournament at any point in time. The verification process of the non-corporate player or different company player will be the sole right of Sportzify and no argument will be entertained. In such case if a team is disqualified then no refund will be made.
- All the players are requested to carry their own company ID card .
- Register online by just mentioning your team name, captains name, email id and phone number.
- Register soon as the registration will close as soon as we complete 32 Teams or 5th February.
- The complete tournament will finish within two days.
- Participation details of the team will be taken over mail 10 days before the tournament's date.
- If you want to register for more than 2 teams then write to us on email@example.com .
- Last Date of Registration on 5th February 2019.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Matches will be played 7 overs per side.
- First, 2 overs are assigned as power play.
- Only round arm bowling is allowed. Throw down bowling is not allowed.
- If there are any complaints against a bowler’s bowling action/chucking, the batsman facing the bowler in question has to report the incident to the umpire. If found guilty then the umpire will not allow the bowler to bowl further in that game.
- The Match will be played with light Green Vicky Ball.
- The Last batsman on the crease is not allowed.
- Only one bowler can bowl a max of 3 overs.
- There are runs in wide and no balls
- Only 1 bouncer is allowed per over. The second one will be a no ball
- There is no leg byes & LBW.
- Byes are applicable.
- Over throws are applicable.
- Six and four is there on all the sides.
- A help runner will not be provided when the player is tired (except for injuries/exceptional cases). The fielding captain will have to agree for such an exception and the umpire’s decision will be final.
- At any point of time, no more than 5 fielders can be set on the boundary, which means that other than the wicket-keeper and the bowler at least 4 more fielders have to be inside the inner circle.
- During the powerplay, only 2 fielders can be outside the inner circle which means that 7 fielders must be inside the circle excluding the wicket-keeper and the bowler.
- All the teams should be present 15 minutes before the start of the play and report to the scorer’s table.
- If a team is more than 10 minutes late for a particular match then a walkover will be given to the opponent.
- The umpire’s decision would be final for the all technical issues.
- If there are any disagreements on-ground then only the captains are allowed to discuss matters with the umpires.
- A Super Over also known as a one-over eliminator, will be used when two teams finish with the same score in a match.The team batting second in the match will bat first in the one-over eliminator.
- At the end of a tied match and before the Super Over, each team will nominate three batsmen and a bowler. The team that scores the most runs in its Super Over is the winner of the match.
- The substitute from each team will accompany the scorer.
- Tournament committee will provide for basic first aid kit on the ground. In case a player gets injured and needs medical attention, all the medical expenses have to be borne by the player or his company. Under no circumstances, Tournament Committee can be held liable for any such expenses.
FIXTURES, PHOTOS & RESULTS:
- Fixtures along with match timing will be sending to your registered email id 2 days before the event day.
- If you are unable to produce your company id cards then your team will be disqualified.
- Under any misconduct the umpires or the organiser hold the right to disqualify your team.
- Apart from rain issue, under any circumstances the registration amount will not be refunded.
- Photos will be uploaded on 20th February by 7PM on www.facebook.com/sportzify
- Results will be sent to your registered email id by 20th February by 7PM.
Powered by: KNS Infrastructure
Energy Drink Partner: Monster
Healthy Food Partner: Safe Harvest
Health & Wellness Partner: VLCC
The ProKrida Sports league is conceptualised and organised by Sportzify.